In business there are times when one comes across a brilliant idea and one is left wondering why didn’t I think of that!
A small talented group of young Muslims driven by their beliefs have developed a Ramadan Action Plan. With a vision of creating innovative ways that Muslims can experience Islam this group has brought some very handy tools to the Muslim world. There ideas and enthusiasm keeps amazing me and I hope it’ll do the same for you.
Al Hasan Al-Basri said, “Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then a part of you has gone.” The Ramadan Legacy project aims to capture those days.
Ramadan Legacy is a brand new smart phone app designed to take your Ramadan experience to the next level. It combines smart technology and beautiful design with spirituality and learning, all to help you organize your worship to make Ramadan easy and enjoyable.
As of 2015, the Ramadan Legacy team have created practical and simple tools that have been enjoyed and adored by over 10,000 people across the world. The headline product was last year’s Ramadan Action Plan – a 68 page printable planner which was distributed from Glasgow, to New York and Singapore.
This year, the vision is to create the world’s #1 Ramadan mobile experience.
Some of the features include:
- A Legacy Board that captures and visually represents all of your worshiping activity which, in years down the line, you can look back to and see how you performed each Ramadan
- A 30-day planner filled with daily ayaat, ahadith, Du’as, a checklist and more.
- A journal which allows you to capture and share your daily thoughts
- A live feed of app users sharing their Ramadan reflections from around the world
- A knowledge library for your learning and inspiration
- and more
The underlying theme of Ramadan Legacy is to not only provide an app, but an entire experience through a range of products that empower you to continue the Barakah of Ramadan throughout time.
You can support the legacy by participating in the crowdfunding campaign and donating at: www.launchgood.com/ramadanlegacy