Throughout the world, Muslims are becoming increasingly active as investors and suppliers, and consumers and becoming real partners in the global economic system. Muslims comprise one of the fastest growing consumer markets and represent a major growth opportunity for businesses.
Benefit Point welcomes you to the Islamic Business section. Here you will find:
- Thought Leadership articles from experts in Islamic Finance, Business Strategy, Business Operations, Brand Marketing,PR and Multi-Cultural Marketing.
- References, research and analysis on industry trends and happenings accross Islamic Finance, Halal and the global Muslim ummah.
- Category knowledge across other industries that are helpful to you.
All this is provided in order for you to have a sustainable business serving the Global Muslim Consumer Market.
The Islamic Business section has 3 key sections:
1.Islamic Finance Industry– Focussing on providing industry trends, requirements in terms of knowledge and human resource, and product structure. All beneficial knowledge to practitioners and consumers across the globe irrespective of faith.
2. Islamic Business Management– This section covers thought leadership in incorporating Islamic ethics and Shari’ah compliant governance with cross-industry best practices in day-to-day business management. Focus is on:
- Strategic & Sustainable Business Planning
- Identifying and implementing Sustainable Business Practices
- Importance of Brand Marketing
- Public Relations and its importance in Islamic Business Management.
3. Halal Industry– This section focuses on the key categories that are upcoming in the halal category and is led by a team of contributors from across the globe. The aim of this section is to highlight the business and marketing opportunities, provide category and country specific information (by providing access to experts located around the globe) as well as help sharing best practices covering regulations, governance and financing of halal business ventures.